Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Halloween Treats

This makes a great little gift for a "secret" friend, co worker or just a family member. They are fun to make and doesn't cost much to fill!!



Explosion Box with endless places to put all those Halloween pictures. Perfect as a gift! Tie a pretty bow on top & it is great for anyone!





We will make the "card/photo book" and then add the extra page to make it a complete 2 page layout for a scrapbook.

I hope that you enjoy looking at these. I'm making these for a group of ladies in Sulphur Springs, Texas. So if you are intrested in getting any of these kits just let me know.
Have a great day!!!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I am glad to see that you have been creating!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to make those on Sept. 29th. :) Kim

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to learn how to make the Explosion Boxes! I'm so glad you're going to teach us!

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
I can't waite to make these.... I still have your punch i bought you, i will bring it to you saturday. cant waite to see you
hugs
julie

Anonymous said...

Too cute Jessica! I love the treat holder too!

JulieE said...

OHHHH my Gosh ! i was soooo glad to see you! you have to come back down and we will go shopping in dallas !!! Tom said he would love to drive us around in dallas .... he is awsome about shopping he never says lets go, or are you done yet ! LOL .... in fact if you take him in to a scrapbooking shop he will find more stuff that you need to buy !!! He is a scrapbookers dream hubby !
I hope you drive home went well.
hugs
god bless
Julie

Kara Ward said...

You have been so busy...
Missin' You! Kara

Melanie said...

Your blog is just hoppin' with CUUUTE things Jessica! Darn I wish I would have been able to make it to CKC, so I could have hooked up with you!