Saturday, August 25, 2007

Baby Shower.... its came & went :)

Kimberlee & Joseph opening up their presents!


Oh my... this was my HEADACHE... I couldn't get it to hang like I had envisioned so this is how it ended up!
These little birdies were made to hang on the tree and people could write notes for Kimberlee, Joseph or Baby Isabelle.These were our "bird nests" they were just cute sitting out on the 3 tier dessert plate.
These were the favors that we gave as our guest left.



Baby showers... love them but they are alot of work! We had a great time at the shower, lots of friends and it was fun to see everyone and just visit. Kimberlee & Joseph were so suprised to see what all they got and couldn't believe that everyone was so giving. They got most of everything they will need for the "New Isabelle Grace". I hope that they will continued to be greatful & blessed!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess, I've heard all about it from Granny. She said it was "just beautiful". I wish I could have been there. I know Kimberlee and Joseph appreciated it very much! You guys did a great job!

Anonymous said...

OOps, forgot to sign my name.

Moma Diane

I couldn't get it to post under anything but anonymous today.

Anonymous said...

Jessica everything looks so beautiful! Looks like it was fun!

Anonymous said...

I just love all the beauties that you made. Looks like fun!

Kara Ward said...

Oh, how I miss you. What a lovely shower. Happy almost birthday. Kara

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica,
How are you ? I hope you are well.
I think about you all the time. Hope you dad is doing well also.
e-mail me some time julieellis1980@yahoo.com
hugs
Julie