Sunday, October 21, 2007

ALBUM CLASS IN KANSAS CITY

This is the front page of the album - the paper pieced Santa page.... I hope to have the rest done by next week!



Christmas Album Class in KANSAS CITY

When: December 1, 2007
Time: 10 - 9 (Class starts promptly at 10am)
Where: Nashua Fire Station corner of 111th & N.Oak (North of the River)
Cost: Class w/out Album $65.00
Class with Album $65.00 plus $18.00 for 12x12 Album
DEPOSIT Due by Saturday, Nov. 3rd
Checks can be mailed to: Jessica Kelly 505 NE 103rd St Apt 9C, Kansas City, Mo 64155

Okay so here's the details ladies...

The Album Class is made up with the K and Co. Brenda Walton's Peppermint Twist paper line & embellishments. I am attaching a picture of the first page of the album and some of the product that we will be using. The RETAIL price for the product is approximately $40.00.

It includes the following:

This is all approximate because I am still working on the album yet. So bear with me. :)

15 pieces of Pattern Paper
28 pieces of Cardstock
5 yards of various ribbon, rick rack & fibers
1 Mat Pad
1 Glitter Alphabets
1 Rub On Magic Rubons
1 Package of Chipboard Tags
1 Goodie bag of rhinestones, buttons, clips, brads, eyelets, bells & etc...

We will be completing a whole album 18 to 20 pages. I am so excited about this... this is my first 12 x 12 album that I will have done for just CHRISTMAS. There will be some paper piecing (not a lot & not complicated) but there will also be some quick & easy pages also. The goal of this class is to be a FUN, LOW STRESS, ENJOYABLE & FULL OF BLESSINGS. I hope that you all will come & join in!

PLEASE NOTE: I am asking that a deposit be paid because I am "financing" this myself & because I don't have a full time job. :) The "deposit" will be $25.00 per kit and an extra $10 for each album that you would like. IF you plan on geting this as a "KIT ONLY" I am going to raise the price to $75.00 per kit due to color copies & direction sheets. :( Sorry. If you would like to see the album you can go to www.brendawalton.com and look at her "Peppermint Twist" line to check out the product!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh this is cute! Can't wait to see more. Thanks for the pics of CKC---I tagged you on my blog just to welcome you back into the blogging world, haha and to get to know you better---but only if you have time!
Melissa
http://www.lilybeanpaperie.typepad.com/

Anonymous said...

Jess, You already have 5 signed up for your KC class on Dec. 1st.

Love, Moma Diane

Anonymous said...

Jess, there's now a total on 10 signed up for the KC class

Love, Mom