Monday, October 22, 2007

Thanks... Melissa for thinking of me!

I've been tagged... so who's next?

while I tell you some very "un"interesting facts about myself I hope I can at least make you smile through it all. So thank you Miss Melissa Phillips for tagging me & making me get "back out" in the blogging world.

Here are the rules for the 7 others that I'm tagging--please don't hate me:

I'm tagging:

Mom (Diane Kelly)

Melanie Cantrell

Kara Ward

Dana DeCarlo

Christina Graham

Sheila Rumney

Susanne Bergman

Instructions:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7. Many of you may not know, that I'm 98% sure that I am moving back to Kansas City at the beginning of the year!

6. I have 3 brothers which I love... use to fight with like cats & dogs but completely amazed at the men they have become. Even though I've never told them that!

5. I don't like storms... rain... thunder... lightning OH MY!

4. I secretly wished that I was younger & skinny so I could be a "motorcycle stunter" yep those crazy people who stand up on the motorcycle going about 100mph.

3. I LOVE motorcycles (any kind) but scared to death of them at the same time.

2. I don't really like sweets, but some days would kill for a cheesecake!

1. That my parents got a divorce 2 years ago, after being married almost 30 years. I was devastated but now realized that I learned more from them the past couple of years than I had in my entire life! They are better friends now... then I can ever remember them being & I know that God can take the worst parts of life & bless those who love Him.

No comments: