Sunday, October 21, 2007

CKC - Kansas City

I came in town for CKC. It was so fun seeing some old friends & getting familiar with all the new stuff once again. (Remember I live almost TWO HOURS from the nearest Hobby Lobby.... THREE HOURS to the nearest LSS)
I love the header.... there's that "Star Layout" with Jill's little girl on it! :)
The booth was constantly packed... I hurried and took a couple of pictures when some people had just left.... I was AMAZED
My sweet nephew Stephen... I love that picture of him. :)
I should be kissing them.... :)
I just loved the way things were all set up and the cute displays... I'm still lovin' the ribbon on spoon idea! Its all about cute packaging isn't it? :)
One of the owners "sisters" from the scrapbook store in Kansas called 2 Scrappy Sisters & then there is Susanne & Ali (I use to teach at the same stores that they did when I lived in KC)
This picture was a little dark, my friend Ali took it of my very talented friend Kara Ward teaching a K&Co class at CKC. I was just hanging out with them... they are wonderful girls to know & I feel blessed to call them friends.

2 comments:

Micki said...

It was great to see you and you look FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

Seeing new product at CKC was fun but the best part was seeing so many familiar faces.

Jess, glad I got to attend with you!

Love, Moma Diane