Friday, April 27, 2007

Just me & Sasha once again...


Wow... how time has flown with Sasha Owv! She was just a little ol puppy just a few weeks ago & now she is almost to big for my lap. Last night we watched a movie and she fell asleep in my lap. I don't have children but I guess she's as much of a child to me as a "real" baby. I enjoy watching her "POUNCE" on sticks and leaves that are blowing in the wind. How fun it is to see her grow but I miss her being "small" and I know that in another month she will be TOO BIG for my lap, but I'm enjoying it now. She is so good and I am grateful because I know that she is just what I needed! She's becoming my "buddy" I'm trying to teach her good social skills, so she won't be a "CRAZY BIG Dog". She doesn't like scrapbooking to much... but we're working on that! Have a great weekend girls!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG she is just so sweet. I just want to hug her!!! You look great girl! OK is doing you good! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Jessica! She is just so beautiful! I can't wait to see her in real life!

Kara Ward said...

She is beautiful! I can see why you are head over heels for her...Miss you! Kara

Anonymous said...

Jessica ,
She is so cuite! I can't waite till june. I miss BB.

Melanie said...

Oh she looks sooo sweet! She looks much smaller here than the newest photos you've posted! They grow so fast! You're both pretty adorable actually!

Anonymous said...

ahhh... thanks for the comments! She has grown like a weed! I miss the "Baby Sasha Owv" :)