Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What a blessing!

I enjoyed my mom coming down to scrapbook and visit this week. She left this morning and I was so sad to see her go. I just wish I could have my cake and eat it too... you know. I love Oklahoma & its been a hard move but I have been blessed too! I would like for ALL my brothers & family to move down and then they could enjoy God's beauty and blessings with me & Sasha.

I got THREE 2 page layouts done for my Mom's website, so as soon as I get the pictures I will get them on here so you can check them out. I just wish that I could have gotten more done but I didn't. Oh well...

My mom, dad & I went to dinner at the Restaurant on the river here in Beavers Bend State Park & it was so nice sitting with them and talking. However, there was a HUGE thunderstorm and I forgot that I had left my windows open in my Living Room and I had left a basket of scrapbooking things on my carport. However, we RUSHED home and got there to find that everything was safe and DRY! Another blessing!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I'm so glad you had such a nice visit with your parents! Glad to hear your scrapping supplies didn't get rained on! Yikes!