Thursday, April 19, 2007

Today...

Today I thought I would try to start a blogspot. I'm terrible at spelling and writing but I like to read what all is going on. I would love to call everyone and see what they have been doing but it just doesn't seem like there are enough hours in the day for me to do that. So we will try this out.

I did post for the first time EVER at www.twopeasinabucket.com (user name is AuntJessy) So girls be patient with me and hopefully I will get the hang of this soon!

Go check out www.thescrappygourmet.com I have some things on there too.

My mom has made one of the cutest layout... a Monkey one http://dkdesigns.blogspot.com

Have a Blessed day Girls!

1 comment:

Paula P. said...

Love your new blog spot! Look forward to seeing your new 'stuff'.....sure miss you around here! Keep in touch!