Wednesday, April 25, 2007

June Class in Broken Bow, Oklahoma


This is the cover of the book that I made for my "Texas Ladies" for June. Its just a little preview. Hope you all like it! This is using the new "Classic K" Bailey Line of paper from K&Co. I really like the colors of the new line! This is the 5x7 flipbook titled "{Gracious Me}" It has tags & things inside. We will be doing 7-10 simple pages that you can add your own "flair" to later OR you can take photos of my "Embellished Pages" and scraplift them for your own album. Also, for an additional price you can make a frame which I will try to post here soon. Thanks for looking. Kits will be available. If you would like one please email me to let me know so when I package the kits I can make extras for those that cannot make it to OKLAHOMA! It would be best for you to email me at my mom's---- DianeKellyKC@hotmail.com .

6 comments:

Christina said...

How pretty Jessica! It sounds like it will be a great time!

Kara Ward said...

Beautiful Jessica..can't wait to see the inside.

Kara
www.mystudiopink.blogspot.com

Becky said...

Hey! Love the book and totally miss you artistic talent! Loved to see a finished one. Glad to know about your blogspot...maybe I can stay up to date! Take care. --Becky

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pretty's on the inside!!

Anonymous said...

MY BAGS ARE PACKED!!!! can't waite to get there!!!!!You are so awsome!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't wait to meet you. Thank you so much for doing this retreat with us - we've needed one for so long! The flip book looks great.

Amanda