Saturday, June 30, 2007

Contentment

I have a lot to be grateful for such as:

*a loving family (including my EXCELLENT extended family)

*a store & a job

*a roof over my head

*a beautiful little dog that likes to see me when I get home,

*CREATIVE friends that encourage me

*unconditional friends who accept me even when I'm moody

*a nice little Escape that runs awesome now... :)

*enough $$ (most days)

*a country that allows me to make choices & gives me a safe & free place to live

*and last but definantly not least a God that I know has never given up on me & has a wonderful plan. He created me to have gifts I know, and I'm thankful and continue to ask him to show me what all I'm suppose to do with them.


I'm reading another book, my wonderful & thoughtful cousin Sarah bought it for me. She knew that I have wanted this book for awhile now, Calm My Anxious Heart By: Linda Dillow So I'm trying to remember to not worry & be content with my life. We may not always get EXACTLY what we think we want but through it all, I have a lot!



No comments: