Friday, June 1, 2007

working my fingers to the bone.... not really <>{:o)




I added these 3 layouts to Mom's blog today http://dkdesigns.blogspot.com ... I am going to Kansas City on Sunday & coming back to Oklahoma on Tuesday. I have to go package with mom and she's going to help me package my class for my Texas gals here in a couple of weeks. I used some of the new K&Co Happy Trails paper. I have (2) more layouts that I finished last night that I'm hoping will get scanned & packaged soon. Well gotta run & get some layouts for the Scrappy Gourmet done. Hope that you all will have a great weekend to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts as usual Jessica! It was so great getting to visit with you Sunday.

scrappin'mom said...

Your layouts are beautiful! I met you in mid-May while my family and I were vacationing in Broken Bow and we went into your adorable little store. We talked scrapbooking and you gave me your mom's card and your blog address so I thought I would check out your work. Where do you get your paper piecing patterns? I am always looking for places to get new patterns! It was great to meet you and meet somebody else who is so passionate about scrapbooking. I have a lot of friends who scrapbook, but it is periodically and they are not into it near as much as me. So, it was great to meet you and talk to you!
Lori-Dallas, Tx.

Jessica said...

lori-- Please email my mom so I can get your email address and put you on my list. I would love to chat with you and give you some ideas. I'm looking for girls to scrapbook with & I have a friend (well acquaintance from kansas city) that just moved to Dallas last year... I've gotten in contact with her and we are going to try to meet up at a "Crop" sometime in Dallas. Thanks for looking though!

Jess

Sheila Rumney said...

Loving your layouts. Thanks for giving me ideas on turning my bedroom into Shabby Chic Primitive! I love the idea. Now to go out and find some items to complete the look!!

Thanks!!