Monday, June 25, 2007

New layouts....

http://dkdesigns.blogspot.com

Well I have a couple of layouts that I am working on for my mom's blogsite. But I haven't gotten them done yet.... of course! They are laying on my floor as we speak & they have been there for almost a week. I guess I'm just hoping that I'll walk in and the scrapbook fairy will have completed them while I was out. mmmm.... I shouldn't hold my breath. Well I hope that you will take a look at what Mom has been up too. She did have the cutest little dog to scrapbook! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is soooooo cutie ! hope you got to feeling better. man we were getting to much rain.
Hugs
Julie

Anonymous said...

Well, I think my daughter's cute :) and she really thinks her Sasha is cute, so-------I guess that does make it a cute layout. I'm disappointed that you can't really see the pictures of Sasha in the water fountain. She does like going to the Chocolate Moose with Jess. She likes to play in the fountain there and of course---she loves all the attention she gets from EVERYONE. (Jessica took those pictures and they are really nice, I think.)