Saturday, June 23, 2007

did you think that I forgot about you all??


Well I haven't been blogging lately because I've been kinda busy. I did a couple of things for K&Co but I didn't take a picture of them with my digital camera so I can't show you them. I also taught my class for the ladies from Texas earlier this week & so I was regrouping from that. They were so AWESOME what sweet sweet ladies they are. Then my uncle's dad passed away, so I went to that funeral. I've been sick--food poisoning-- yuck! Last but not least I accomplished one of my New Year's Resolution-- I read a BOOK! I haven't read in forever and I really hated the fact that I didn't ever take time to read-- but I fixed that problem & now I'm about to start another book. Hope your summer is going well for you & hope that I will get to see you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
WE HAD A BLAST! you are so awsome. every one says a BIG TEXAS THANK You! And you Dad WAs soooo great. I don't know what we would have done with out him! and your Aunt and sara were so sweet. and the ladies were great also . I can waite to come back .and hope we have time to just sit and visit.LOL and scrapbook!
God bless you!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Jessica, we had wonderful time with you for last 2 days. I am sure so glad that you get to come and show us how to make Flipbook and it is awesome project. We really enjoyed having you there and can't wait to see you again next month for my crop. Those cabin that we stayed is great place to stay for scrapbook.
Love, Kim