Wednesday, May 23, 2007

birthday.... already???

http://beaversbendgetaways.com/cabin_lone_star_lodge.html

Well I thought it was funny that Mom is on the ball already.... planning a "semi-birthday" party/crop for my birthday. Okay, by the way my birthday isn't until September 11th! Last year I turned 30 and I wanted a birthday party so bad, I had to practically plan my own party because Mom just didn't have time. Luckily, I have some GREAT friends (I am blessed) that decided to help out and I had the BEST birthday ever! Thanks Vicki!!


Well, we were trying to plan a weekend here in Hochatown & there wasn't the cabin we wanted until September! So she said oh Jess, we can have a birthday crop for Nora & you. How perfect! But I had to laugh because she was NOT this pumped up or excited for my 30th.... hmmm But its good to have a mom that knew that what I needed and wanted for my birthday would be ... simply.... my friends and family! I miss you girls so much and hope that you can make it to Hochatown! We are going to have a great time!


If you would like to come down here's the details:

September 13-16 Thurs-Sun morning

Cost: depends on how many people (avg. cost I think will be about $25-30 per night)

We can have approx. 20-24 croppers (but if you don't want to crop you can still come)

This Lone Star Lodge can sleep 10 - 12 people

(2 people would have to sleep on the couch or air mattress)




I'm sooooo excited!! Can you tell???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica I am so stinkin' excited! I can't wait to see where you live, the store, crop with all the girls away from home, celebrate yours and Nora's birthday! I am so looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

This is going to be such a fun weekend!! We have 14 girls that are saying, "yes, yes" plus Jessica and myself. We have enough room for about another 6 croppers----so come on and join us! The more the merrier!
And love to you Jess----Mom

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this beautiful place, your house, and your store! I am so excited that there are so many of us coming together all the way down in Oklahoma! It's going to be a great long weekend and I am aleady planning on what to work on! Until then, see you soon in KC!

Anonymous said...

Update on our Hochatown Crop.

We now have 16 plus Jessica and myself planning on a wonderful weekend of cropping and relaxing!