Monday, May 14, 2007

Home is where my <3 is!


Well just to let you all know that I haven't entered a new post because I've been in Kansas City & I'm busy "makin' the rounds"! Yesterday was devoted just to my family.... went to church & got to praise and worship with my favorite boy in the world & then I also got to listen to a sermon about "worrying"! God knew I needed to hear that. Gracia Burnham the hostage from 2001 who survived but her husband Martin was killed during the rescue mission, she was the one that spoke. It was great hearing what she had to overcome. My "issues" should be a walk in the park. But anyways, then we went to Trezo Mare' for lunch (that's where my youngest brother Jeremiah works) and afterwards spent time with my brothers & helped clean. Fun Fun! Well Sasha & I are heading back to Oklahoma in the morning so back to "Life". Hope you all had a great Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have had a wonderful visit so far! Am I going to miss meeting Sasha again?!