Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Carrie!








Well today is my sister-in-laws birthday! I made her this little accordian Life's Journey book with pictures of Stephen in it. On the page that says "Thankful" I actually added the Bible Verse that says: "Proverbs 31:28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. "



She's a great sister-in-law, wife & mother but also a friend. Some of you may not know that actually Carrie was a co-worker of mine... then a friend... then a sister-in-law. I introduced her to my brother and I am glad I did. She has a been a true blessing to my brother as well as my family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure she is going to love it! I am just totally impressed with how much scrapbooking it looks like you have done recently!

Anonymous said...

I saw it before she gave it to Carrie and it really is very nice. Of course those pictures of that precious Stephen Thomas ALWAYS make me me smile and makes my heart flip flop!

Oh, to be so blessed!!

MeMa Diane