Thursday, May 10, 2007

Gifts...Gifts & More Gifts!

I made Three of these for Sarah's friends that are graduating from High School. Sarah looked up some Bible verses that were very inspiring or applicable to life & then I embellished up a couple of pages inside. I thought that the Black & Hot Pink would be great for those girls & I had to add a few "bling" to the inside pages too!


This is for her friend that is graduating from college... she wanted a little something unique to give her. I used some MM metal mesh & attached the photo mat on top of it... I love pink & orange too so the Basic Grey paper was a sure fit. Sarah is going to be a FIRST TIME Aunt this fall.... Twice! Her sister-in-laws Rachel & Kimberlee are both expecting a month apart from each other and so she wanted to send them a "Mom-To-Be" Mother's Day card. So I made these simple cards using Wild Asparagus paper... I love that line!

Well I've been kinda busy working on some stuff, for my cousin. She had a lot of gifts to purchase this month. Well you would have to know that there is NO WHERE to really shop except for walmart around here and so she's bought several gift from The Chocolate Moose since Christmas. However, now she was running out of things to get and so I started making personalized items for her. She loves them & I appreciate her support! Sarah is such an encourager when it comes to scrapbooking... she doesn't want to do it but she can appreciate the hobby. She's really my only friend down here.... hahaha... so its a good thing she is just what I needed this week! Guess what.... only 3 days until I'm in Kansas City!!! I'm excited can you tell?
Thanks for looking girls & have a great day!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

They are ggoing to love these gifts! They're BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! You have been a busy girl!