Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I love these boys....



Jeremiah... took regular food coloring & manipulated it in photoshop and came up with this design! It was on display at Oak Park High School, so one day after school we took Stephen up there and Jeremiah showed us all his designs on display. Even Stephen thought that his "Uncle J" was pretty good!


This is my nephew Stephen & my youngest brother Jeremiah "B" ("B" was shortened from Miah B or for Baby Jeremiah) and I love these two boys! Jeremiah was my little buddy when he was Stephen's age... we ran around together. I loved to take him to the mall shopping or to hang out with my friends. He would be the center of attention wherever he went with us! I guess that's where he gets it... the running around & never letting moss grow under his feet. I sometimes get sad or upset that he never has time to be around us & he is always on the go with his friends, but I shouldn't be because that's how I was at 18. Well I'm proud of him (most of the time) but he was gifted with hospitality, compassion & creativity. I know that God has a plan for Mr. Jeremiah Matthew... I just wish that he would slow down enough to listen to what it is. But here I am at 30 just starting to slow down and listen... so I guess I took a long time too! :) Anyway.... I love him and am proud of what he has done with his "Gift".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica, I love this post. It blessed my heart to read what you had written about Jeremiah (It also made me cry :)---because I'm a blessed moma.) I love you!