Saturday, May 5, 2007

My Little Store...

I know a couple of people have asked about my store... well here are some pictures of it. This is where I spend MOST of my time these days. These picutres were taken last fall. I need to take some new pictures but oh well I haven't yet. But these are my FAVORITE candles, lotion & muffin mix! Also you'll see a picutre of where I sit and drink coffee in the morning out on my porch (I think I mention that all the time) It is kinda slow right now but I'm told that when summer hits, I'll be wishing for a "slow day". We'll see! :) Also the weather has been very wet & dreary down here and that just puts me in a "blah mood". But its pretty nice today... so far... NO rain! hahaha Well I'm going to go and have a latte out on my porch & watch the traffic! :) Well hope that you all are having a great weekend wish I were somewhere SCRAPBOOKING today!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Ahhh, this looks ADORABLE!!! How fun!

Kara Ward said...

Love,love, love your store...I am ready for a weekend retreat in OK. Kara

Anonymous said...

Jessica, I love your store! It's so cute! I can't wait to actually really see it someday!